Welcome to the Reservation Section for the Silver Spring Outdoor Ice Skating 2020 - 2021 Season.
- This season reservations are required to skate at the rink. Reservations are open two weeks in advance
- You need to reserve your arrival time slot. Please click on the time to adjust the date and time requested.
- To make your reservation, select your time and the number of people at your party. We are asking for your name, email, and phone number to complete the reservation.
- Non-skaters who wish to enter the fenced rink area are required to pay admission and need to make a reservation.
- All skaters or non-skaters must have a pre-purchased ticket to enter the venue. (Skating guests under the age of 12 may have one parent or guardian accompany them. This person will be asked to stay in a public viewing area while the minor skates.) The Day of your Reservation:
- You must arrive within 10 minutes of your scheduled reservation time. If you are more than 10 minutes early you will be asked to wait until your scheduled start time. If you are more than 10 minutes late your reservation will automatically be canceled and you will lose the opportunity to skate.
- Please observe social distancing while at the facility, on the ice rink itself, and while waiting to enter the facility. Masks must be worn at the facility, while on the ice, and within the rink area. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people outside of your household are present. According to the CDC, older adults and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting the facility, you voluntarily assume the risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Skating Tickets are for 1 hour of skating and can be purchased up to two weeks in advance
- We have over 400 pairs of Ice Hockey and Figure Skates
- Sizes range from toddler 7 (2yr. old) to adult 14
- Double blades are available for toddlers sizes 8 to 13
Sunday 10am - 10pm
Monday Noon - 10pm
Tuesday Noon - 10pm
Wednesday Noon - 10pm
Thursday Noon - 10pm
Friday Noon - 10pm
Saturday 10am - 10pm
- Group Lessons 8- 8:25 - Group Lessons 8:30 - 8:55
-Youth group lessons (ages 7-15) 9-9:25 am
-Youth group lessons (ages 5-6) 9:30-9:55am* *If your child is under 5 and can stand up on their own please contact the SkateDirector
-Adult group lessons 9-9:50am
-Private lessons are available at your convienence based on instructor availability.
-We offer individual, as well as, private groups for up to 6 students.